BECOME AN ARTIST-VENDOR at this one-of-a-kind event!
Click Here to View/Download or Print this year’s Folk Art Festival FLYER!
Please share this info with your fellow artists and makers who might want to sell their artwork at OFFCenter’s Folk Art Festival.
- The Folk Art Festival supports our local artist community by offering low-cost opportunities for showcasing your art. The festival is a continuing part of our regular outreach programming supported by volunteers to enhance the lives of our artistic community and is not a fundraising event for OFFCenter.
- The Folk Art Festival is to support you — the artists, musicians, performers and to bring your affordable art (for your benefit and profit) and to present local talent free-to-the-public to culturally enhance all participants’ and attendees’ lives.
- Our Booth Fees are only $50 and our event brings in 1500 – 2000 people.
- If you have any questions about selling at the Folk Art Festival, please do not hesitate to call OFFCenter @ 505-247-1172
- To get a general sense of the festival and booth layout click link to view/print: Booth Diagram Map Robinson Park
Here is more information on the process for vendor registrations.
- Registration is IN PERSON. Vendor registration sign-up begins FRIDAY, JUNE 22nd, from 10 am – 1 pm at OFFCenter — FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. After that initial sign up, vendors can go to OFFCenter or call @ 505-247-1172 for vendor applications. Vendor sign-up closes, Saturday July 28th.
- Bring in samples/photos of your work – ALL ITEMS FOR SALE in Festival, MUST be handmade and one-of-a-kind.
- Bring a copy of your City of Albq Vendor Permit. The city fee for this permit is $35.00 (annual or single event). This permit is issued by the City of the Albuq so vendors may sell at public venues. It is not a business license. All vendors are required to provide a copy of their City of ABQ Vendor Permit at artist vendor booth sign-up at OFFCenter. If you do not already have a permit (or a copy) you will need to visit the City of Albuq. Business Registration Office at 600 2nd Street, NW, Albuquerque NM 87102, or register online at: http://www.cabq.gov/planning/online-planning-permitting-applications/online-planning-permitting-applications#online-business-registration-and-renewals
- Fill out the Folk Festival Vendor Application – all artists sharing a booth must still complete their own application (available at OFFCenter starting June 28, at 10 am, first come, first serve).
- Select a booth layout (forms provided at OFFCenter). OFFCenter will have pre-made layouts to choose from, (for if you’ve decided on using a canopy-tent, umbrella, or just weathering it!) Please be familiar with the Fire Marshal’s requirements if you’re using a canopy-tent and design your booth to be in compliance. Your booth will be inspected by the Fire Marshal in the morning of Festival day.
- Choose your booth location – We will have a large map at OFFCenter that shows all available booth spaces. There is a perfect one for each and every one of you!
- Pay $50.00 in person when you register, via Cash, Check or Credit Card.
Thank you to all the artist-vendors who participated in last year’s festival!