WE’RE CELEBRATING OUR 16TH YEAR
OF THE FOLK ART FESTIVAL!
BECOME AN ARTIST-VENDOR at this one-of-a-kind event!
Click Here to View/Print a “Save the Date” Postcard!
Please share this info with your fellow artists and makers who might want to sell their artwork at OFFCenter’s Folk Art Festival.
- The Folk Art Festival supports our local artist community by offering low-cost opportunities for showcasing your art. The festival is a continuing part of our regular outreach programming supported by volunteers to enhance the lives of our artistic community and is not a fundraising event for OFFCenter.
- The Folk Art Festival is to support you — the artists, musicians, performers and to bring your affordable art (for your benefit and profit) and to present local talent free-to-the-public to culturally enhance all participants’ and attendees’ lives.
- Our Booth Fees are only $50 and our event brings in 1500 – 2000 people.
- If you have any questions about selling at the Folk Art Festival, please do not hesitate to call OFFCenter @ 505-247-1172
- To get a general sense of the festival and booth layout click link to view/print: Booth Diagram Map Robinson Park
Here is more information on the process for vendor registrations.
- Registration is IN PERSON. Vendor registration sign-up begins FRIDAY, JUNE 22nd, from 10 am – 1 pm at OFFCenter — FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. After that initial sign up, vendors can go to OFFCenter or call @ 505-247-1172 for vendor applications. Vendor sign-up closes, Saturday July 28th.
- Bring in samples/photos of your work – ALL ITEMS FOR SALE in Festival, MUST be handmade and one-of-a-kind.
- Bring a copy of your City of Albq Vendor Permit. The city fee for this permit is $35.00 (annual or single event). This permit is issued by the City of the Albuq so vendors may sell at public venues. It is not a business license. All vendors are required to provide a copy of their City of ABQ Vendor Permit at artist vendor booth sign-up at OFFCenter. If you do not already have a permit (or a copy) you will need to visit the City of Albuq. Business Registration Office at 600 2nd Street, NW, Albuquerque NM 87102, or register online at: http://www.cabq.gov/planning/online-planning-permitting-applications/online-planning-permitting-applications#online-business-registration-and-renewals
- Fill out the Folk Festival Vendor Application – all artists sharing a booth must still complete their own application (available at OFFCenter starting June 28, at 10 am, first come, first serve).
- Select a booth layout (forms provided at OFFCenter). OFFCenter will have pre-made layouts to choose from, (for if you’ve decided on using a canopy-tent, umbrella, or just weathering it!) Please be familiar with the Fire Marshal’s requirements if you’re using a canopy-tent and design your booth to be in compliance. Your booth will be inspected by the Fire Marshal in the morning of Festival day.
- Choose your booth location – We will have a large map at OFFCenter that shows all available booth spaces. There is a perfect one for each and every one of you!
- Pay $50.00 in person when you register, via Cash, Check or Credit Card.