OFFCenter Folk Art Festival
SUNDAY, OCT 1st, 2017 – 10 am – 4 pm
Robinson Park (8th Street and Central Ave.)
- A high energy, family friendly arts and crafts market with over 100 artist -vendors
- FREE Art-Making Activities for the whole family in our Giant Art Making Tent
- Giant Puppet Parade – 2017’s theme: “Champions of the Arts”
Click Here to View a Video of 2017’s Giant Puppet Parade
(Coming soon: our upcoming emails and calendar listings for family-friendly workshops to make Giant Puppets and to participate in this year’s parade!)
Music Performances by: Joanie & Darin, L@sOstr@s, Wild Humans and Sherri & the Ex-Husbands. Folk Dancing by ; Caricature Drawing by Mack Snix; Pink Elephant Magic Act and Fortune Telling
- Food and snacks from some of Albuquerque’s favorite food trucks
- Be a part of community art — Carry a puppet, create in the Art tent, buy art from local artists!
- Learn more about OFFCenter!
Click Here: To Learn How to BECOME A FOLK ART VENDOR – Please look at all the instructions to apply for an artist-vendor booth on our: Folk Art Festival Vendor Page.
Your FIRST opportunity to get an artist-vendor booth for the Folk Art Festival is: First Come, First Serve: Friday, June 23rd from 10 am – 1 pm. Sign-up in person, at OFFCenter.
VOLUNTEER – We rely on 75 – 100 volunteers each year to make the Folk Art Festival run smoothly and a fun event for 1,500 – 2,500 individuals and families who come to attend. Volunteers help with everything starting now thru Festival Day – from beginning preparations to help with the clean-up!
CLICK HERE TO LET US KNOW how YOU can VOLUNTEER
and help us make this year’s Folk Art Festival and community art projects successful!
SPONSORSHIP for the 2017 OFFCenter Folk Art Festival Provided by:
Thank you all who participated in last year’s Folk Art Festival! (And for the last 14 years!)