Program Manager – Part-time Temporary Position
Duration: 6- 12 months (to be renewed based on funding)
Hours: 20 Hours per week (with additional hours as indicated by project demands)
Days: Tuesday to Saturday– Schedule determined by Executive Director
Salary: $12-14 an hour
Provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Board, with an emphasis on resource development, program development to include event and marketing planning/coordination.
- Administrative support, including scheduling, organizing, preparing and handling logistics for activities such as daily open studio operations, grant administration, social enterprise programming/marketing, community outreach and other agency activities as requested.
- Assists with routine correspondence, online marketing (social media), data entry, research, copying, filing, mailing and other administrative projects.
- General office support, ordering and maintaining front office supplies, receiving and distributing mail, maintaining office machines , fax machine, and copiers as well as answering phones; providinginformation to callers, routing calls to appropriate staff members and greeting visitors, ascertaining the nature of business and delivering visitor to appropriate staff.
- Assists the Executive Director and/or assigned staff with Open Studio specialty workshops, annual fund raisers.
- Assist the Executive Director and Board with various fund development activities and projects; as assigned assist with coordinating program development activities.
- Other duties as assigned within the experience/skills commensurate to qualifications.
- Bachelors in Arts Management and/or Business or related field; plus 2-3 years’ experience in community arts program, Program Manager or related position.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Access and Excel and Photoshop
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and offer solutions
- Ability to work with other staff, the board of directors, volunteers and community groups to plan events or marketing-oriented initiatives that further the agency.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work under pressure in fast-paced, deadline- driven environment and to juggle multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment (personal computer/laptop, phone with voicemail, fax, copier, etc.)
- Willing and able to use personal vehicle for local travel on Center business; with valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
RESUMÉ SUBMISSION AND DEADLINE
- All resumés must be accompanied by a cover letter to include pertinent qualifications and a brief narrative explaining your interest in this position. Resumé must include work experience and brief description of job duties.
- References will be requested from candidates who receive a job interview.
- Submit cover letter and resumé electronically by June 19th to email@example.com.