Heads up Fellow Artist and Crafters – OFFCenter’s upcoming “We ART the People” Folk Art Festival will be accepting applications for booths starting on JUNE 1st, 2010.
Please note: Only handcrafted work made by the booth artist will be accepted and displayed in our annual Folk Art Festival.
We heard your suggestions last year and we are assigning booth space this year. Booth reservations are on a first come, first served basis. So if you know the spot you want you will need to do the following:
- Come to OFF Center starting on Tuesday, JUNE 1st. (No early applications will be accepted.)
- Ask for Marcie.
- Please bring a sample(s) or photo(s) of your handcrafted work that you will be displaying.
- Fill out the application in person.
- Choose you booth location(s)
- Pay via cash, check or credit card — booth fee is $30.00
We have a large map at OffCenter that has the park divided in 117 booth spaces. There is a perfect one for each and every one of you!
We look forward to your participation. If you have any questions please call Marci for more information at 505-274-1172.