MARY TAFOYA PRESENTS TWISTED WIRE JEWELRY, SAT. JAN 31
Learn the foundation steps of a twisted wire jewelry project. In this class, we’ll make at least two pairs of earrings using beads, charms and fine wire. A fun and satisfying project for teens to adults.We’ll go through each step together, with tips for making variations, and each student will receive a handout with step-by-step instructions. Once you get the hang of these basic steps, you can use extra long lengths of wire and lots of different kinds of beads to create not just earrings, but other jewelry projects and art embellishments.This project is great for using up leftover beads.
Cost: $35. Scholarships are available.
Please call early to reserve. Space is limited. 505-247-1172
- A few small beads or charms, or use what’s available at OFFCenter.
- You’ll need about 10 beads for each pair of earrings. Leaves,
flowers, and colorful round beads work great.
- At least two pairs of earring wires, or use what’s available in the class
- Very fine craft wire (26 to 28 gauge) (some wire will be provided until we run out!)
- Scissors, if you have them
- Jewelry pliers, if you have them
- Jewelry wire cutters, if you have them